Competition and Antitrust
The Competition and Antitrust team provides legal counseling on the preliminary control of mergers and acquisitions to major companies, both domestic and foreign, to comply with the Antitrust Law, including legal advice on administrative and judicial proceedings related to anticompetitive behavior investigations.
The services provided include, the following:
- Applications and permits for economic concentration operations.
- Preliminary advice to identify relevant elements to obtain permits for economic concentration operations, according to the market involved.
- Filing of advisory opinions with the antitrust authorities.
- Defense in administrative proceedings or lawsuits filed as a result of the existence of possible anticompetitive behavior.
- Legal advice in terms of market research and other administrative proceedings or lawsuits arising from the application of the Antitrust Law.