Nicholson y Cano provides full service to insurers and reinsurers in connection with their legal requirements, including corporate and regulatory issues, product approvals, reinsurance agreements, contracts with brokers and other distributors, and full attention in the management of claims, including pre-litigation, mediation and litigation processes. The Insurance Department focuses on regulatory, corporate and contractual work and in the management of large claims portfolios.
The services provided include, the following:
- Regulatory issues.
- Handling of workmen compensation insurance portfolios (ART).
- Handling of property and casualty insurance portfolios
- Development of life and annuities insurance products.
- M&A and portfolio transfers.
- Bancassurance legal framework.
“This top-level firm provides comprehensive advice and the team has deep knowledge of the matters at hand”. Chambers and Partners, 2015.
“The firm is very experienced, knowledgeable and always focused on minimizing risks”. Chambers and Partners, 2016.