Nicholson y Cano provides legal counseling and represents both institutional and corporate clients in connection with Real Estate businesses, such as purchases, sales, exchanges, funding, development, commercialization and property management, as well as in relation to construction and infrastructure projects, land use and zoning. It also provides legal counseling to companies in the financial, industrial and consumer goods sectors, assisting them in negotiating construction loans, cash flow and development loans, sale-lease backs, shareholding stakes, trusts and real estate funds, securitization, joint ventures, and management, administration or service agreements.
The team is qualified to counsel on the following areas, among others:
- Residential and housing developments.
- Condos and urban housing developments (country clubs, gated communities, boating clubs, etc.).
- Office projects, retail business and stores.
- Hotels and resorts.
- Shopping centers and malls.
- Touristic developments.
- Logistics Centers and Industrial Developments.
- Land use and zoning.
- Buildings, facilities, supplies and assembly of engineering and architecture works, and the services related thereto.
- Investment and rural projects.
“We chose to work with Nicholson y Cano because we consider the firm to be a point of reference in the market”. Chambers and Partners, 2016.
“The partners are dedicated and have a very good understanding of the law. They provide a great service and are immediately available when difficult situations arise”. Chambers and Partners, 2017.